“Best Place For Fish”

Chillicothe, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Place For Fish”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Delicious food! great cocktails! Great service! just need to give us a little more light ! Quite dark in there & I like dark places just a little too dark? Wait Staff Excellent! Frequent customers

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Vonnie L

Dahinda, Illinois
“Outstanding”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Never had a meal there I don't like. They have the best seafood in Peoria. My favorite is the Chiliean sea bass. Tonight I had the grouper oscar. My husband loves the cedar plank salmon. Service is great. A wonderful place to take out of town guests as well for a dining experience with will always remember.

Visited January 2013
Peoria, Illinois
“Peoria's best seafood reastaurnt”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

There is no better place to visit in Peoria for the best seafood - the menu is huge and everything is great. I love the augratin potatoes. Must try on your next visit.

Visited December 2012
Peoria, Illinois
“Best Fish in Peoria”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've been going to the Fish House for many years. It never disappoints. Their appetizers are outstanding! Try the stuffed mushroom caps and onion rings. My mom loves their clam chowder, halibut and augratin potatoes. I love their scallops and swordfish when available. Great service too! It's really nice when the servers remember you and take special care of you.

Visited November 2012
Morton, Illinois
“Excellent!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The Fish house is an institution in Peoria for good reason. We have never eaten a bad meal here. We went this week and had the crab turnovers for a starter, which were to die for! For a main I had the prawns and my husband had a fillet and crab. Something that surprised us is that the Fish House makes one of the best steaks we've ever had - not something you expect from a restaurant specializing in fish. The only negative I would say is that it is very dark inside, which makes for a nice ambiance, but is not helpful for reading menus.

Visited November 2012