“Peoria's best seafood reastaurnt”
Review of The Fish House

The Fish House
Ranked #8 of 406 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 12, 2013

There is no better place to visit in Peoria for the best seafood - the menu is huge and everything is great. I love the augratin potatoes. Must try on your next visit.

There are newer reviews for The Fish House

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I've been going to the Fish House for many years. It never disappoints. Their appetizers are outstanding! Try the stuffed mushroom caps and onion rings. My mom loves their clam chowder, halibut and augratin potatoes. I love their scallops and swordfish when available. Great service too! It's really nice when the servers remember you and take special care of you.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

The Fish house is an institution in Peoria for good reason. We have never eaten a bad meal here. We went this week and had the crab turnovers for a starter, which were to die for! For a main I had the prawns and my husband had a fillet and crab. Something that surprised us is that the Fish House makes one of the best steaks we've ever had - not something you expect from a restaurant specializing in fish. The only negative I would say is that it is very dark inside, which makes for a nice ambiance, but is not helpful for reading menus.

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Came here for a date with my lady and the atmosphere was perfect. It was dark and quiet enough to have good conversation. The food was good and it came fairly quickly. The prices were a little high but it was expected so the bill wasn't too much of a shock ($75) for two meals including tip. Overall it was a good date but I wouldn't rush to go back.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I will not bet that the fish is real fresh from the day, but really looks like, such the taste is good.
I've never been sick there whatever the kind of fish or seafood I selected.
On the contrary, this was all time very good and the wine list was fitting very well with all dishes proposed.