“Excellent and so tasty”

Dining options: Reservations
Chatelet, Belgium
“Excellent and so tasty”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I will not bet that the fish is real fresh from the day, but really looks like, such the taste is good.
I've never been sick there whatever the kind of fish or seafood I selected.
On the contrary, this was all time very good and the wine list was fitting very well with all dishes proposed.

Visited April 2012

Pekin, Illinois
“Worth the visit - great food and service”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

You won't be disappointed with this place. The food was wonderful and the service was very prompt and customer service oriented. We ordered the mussels for an appetizer and was a great value for the amount of food. For the main course we both had the Tuna and it was cooked to perfection. The sides we had were a good addition the slaw was very tasty and my favorite was the augratin potato dish. We ended with a double expresso which was good as well. The only thing I would have to say is the place is a little dated but sure did not change the quality of the food. I will surely be visiting this place again.

Peoria, IL
“Been a favorite for years.”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We love the rustic atmosphere and the service. The scalloped potatoes are creamy and a little sweet. Just a great night out when we go there.

Visited July 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“A surprise hit!”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The Fish House might not look like much on the outside, but it's full of great food and service! It has some of the best seafood I've eaten in Peoria: fresh, flavorful and prepared just right. You don't have to worry about overcooked fish here. We had the mussels appetizer, which was delicious (but really needed crusty French bread with it!). My husband had salmon grilled on a cedar plank, and you could really taste the smoky, woodsiness of that preparation style. I had grilled giant prawns with polenta, which was topped with goat cheese, tomato and basil. Kind of like a Mediterranean version of what we call shrimp 'n' grits in the South! We didn't have dessert; their choices were basically cheesecake varieties and creme brulee'. But we were too full anyway! The service was attentive and professional, and they have a pretty good wine list, too. The atmosphere reminds me of places my parents brought me in the early '80s with lots of wood and lowered lighting...it's kitschy cool and friendly for a variety of occasions.

• Visited September 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Old style local restaurant”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The staff was extremely nice and accomodating. There is a HUGE selection of fish, prepared anyway you choose.

• Visited August 2012