“Best restaurant in Peoria”
Review of The Fish House

The Fish House
Ranked #9 of 411 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We go there often and have never been disappointed. Granted, the atmosphere is not very sophisticated, but the food is always delicious, well prepared and the service is great. This is very definitely our favorite restaurant in Peoria.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Noise level is the worst I've ever incurred in a restaurant. That's the area they seat larger groups. You cannot even carry on a conversation with those at your own table. So you've been warned ...... sit in the front dining area. Food is delicious. Would have rated as excellent, but for the noise issue.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

I hadn't been to The Fish House in a while, so my husband and I stopped in last weekend. Our food was fantastic and extremely fresh. I had the pistachio crusted seabass and my husband had the hawaiian swordfish with a bean salsa and chipotle sauce. I forgot how much I love their au gratins as well. We had a very attentive server and the bus boy was polite. Looking forward to our next visit!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

My husband had a great meal but everythign about mine was not good from the potatoes that seemed like they came out of a box to just ok food. Especially for the price. Could have been because of the pungant old lady perfume all over the place.This is definitely a place where all the seniors go and what is that perfume those little old ladies wear that chokes you. Just not worth the price

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Can never go wrong with a meal at the Fish House. VERY consistent on perfect preparation. Traditional menu. Fish is always VERY fresh. Try the seared tuna appetizer when they have it. Don't know how they do it differently from anyone else, but their shrimp cocktail is outstanding!