“Great Customer Service”

Biaggi's Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #7 of 409 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Casual Italian restaurant offering an extensive selection of house-made and imported pastas, soups and salads, pizza, seafood, steaks and desserts. Large portions of affordably priced menu selections are prepared with the freshest ingredients available.
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Biaggi's is a wonderful addition to Peoria. Our server Mitch was amazing. We had a great meal in a very pleasant setting! Although I usually prefer local restaurants the food was great and nicely prepared. We will be back.

1  Thank cigak

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The menu is quite extensive including pasta, pizza, salads, and meat entrees. They also offer an excellent selection of gluten free choices. The wine list included some great wines. We went with a large group including our teenagers and everyone was very pleased with their selection. The wait staff provided a very good experience. We would definitely come back the next time we are in town!

1  Thank Cutpaste
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant has a nice ambiance with great food and service! There were a lot of food choices on the menu. The Grilled Turkey & Avocado Panini with homemade potato chips was delicious. The Florentine Spinach Soup was great. The Chicken Canneloni could use more seasoning so I have to say that it was just average in taste. Our server, Sammy, was so attentive and was very good. Overall, I can highly recommend Biaggi's!

1  Thank yokohamamama
Reviewed May 30, 2014

When I want to take my lady to an intimate and memorable Italian restaurant, I take her to Biaggi's! My 'Lady', my better half of 35 years, is Italian and says that Biaggi's is truly authentic! The service, food quality and ambiance are impeccable!

1  Thank Brad A
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was a wonderful meal! From the wine and appetizers to dessert! I had never had black pasta before and it was wonderful! The food was tasty and the service was great! Loved their black current tea and even bought a box from them. My daughter was full and took most of her meal home and our waiter was kind enough to even box her up some fresh bread and the olive oil and Parmesan dip. We will definitely go here again next time we are in the area.

1  Thank LAR1961