“Renovated room was comfortable”

Extended Stay America - Peoria - North
Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Alton, Illinois, United States
“Renovated room was comfortable”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

The room was clean and comfortable for a 2 night stay. We didn't use any of the dishes, so I can't comment on their cleanliness. The staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast is their "grab and go" which means fruits and pre-packaged items, but with the kitchenette in the room you could easily pick something up at a local store and have a better breakfast.
Overall, I recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking to save some money on lodging.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
It is so rewarding to read that you had a quality stay with us. I'm thrilled that our staff provided you with superior guest service and that you liked our affordable rates. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Benton, Illinois
Reviewed March 18, 2014

No ice makers. No hair dryer in room. Rude AM desk clerk. Broken coffee maker. Burnt out light bulbs. Packaged muffins and candy bars for "free breakfast". Very disappointing. Won't be back. The room was clean and quiet though even though we had a trumpet player two rooms over.

Room Tip: Unless you need a kitchenette for your stay you'll get more for your money at a less expensive p...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Deanna P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Deanna – I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. I am glad that you found your room to be clean and quiet during your visit with us. Still, I apologize for the issues you encountered in your room. I will be meeting with our staff to ensure these problems do not occur in the future. As well, I am sorry to hear that our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be helpful as we continue to improve our guest experience. Lastly, I am sorry that our staff did not attend to your needs in a professional manner. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I hope that you will contact me directly, at PEN@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Travelers are raving about these Peoria hotels

Canton, Illinois
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Clean and comfortable! Brittany was working the front desk and was friendly and very helpful! I originally made an error when booking the hotel. I called and spoke with Brittany who fixed everything. When we arrived she was courteous and very kind. The bed was very comfortable and hotel quiet. It was a great experience.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. I am glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable and quiet stay. As well, it’s great to hear that you found our staff, especially Brittany, to be friendly and helpful. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Terre Haute, Indiana
Reviewed January 21, 2014

The hotel was okay, nothing really jumped out as being particulary good or bad. Check in was smooth enough, but the general appearance of the hotel was bland. The room was spacious enough but the bed linens were of low quality or at the very least well-worn.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this review, January 24, 2014
Ken - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to hear that you had a smooth check-in and that you found your room to be spacious. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the décor and sheets in your room did not meet your expectations. We will keep your feedback in mind as we continue to improve our offerings moving forward.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at pen@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
Perth, Australia
Reviewed September 14, 2013

In many of my reviews I say you get what you pay for. In this case we were let down. Booking in a hotel for us is usually for one thing - sleep quality - and this hotel did not deliver. In room 232 you know when any person at your end of the hotel is toileting, showering, washing hands or filling a kettle. The water pipes are terrible which was disappointing indeed!
The rest of the facilities were brilliant, especially as the room had a kitchen with full sized fridge, microwave, stove and sink. Impressive.
Several major shopping centers with brand names are located across the road as well as numerous well known eateries. A fabulous spot . . . . but at 6:00am the fire alarm went off. Not a good sleep at all.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Allan C
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank you fro your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize you were not able to enjoy a good nights rest due to the water pipes. My maintenance staff and I will continue to look further into this issue to ensure this does not happen again. Your comments in regards to the cleanliness and convenient location are greatly appreciated.

Our team is committed to satisfying our guest so we are very thankful for your feedback. If you have any additional feedback, we would like to hear it. Please contact me, at PEN@extendedstay.com, so we can speak directly. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Peoria, Illinois, United States
Reviewed September 6, 2013

What a great relaxing stay I had! The front desk clerk Ashley was amazing! Take notes other hotels, you all could learn a lesson or two about kind friendly service from Extended Stay. Rooms are clean and comfortable. It was just like home! I recommend this to all. Very peaceful. Great job Manager Cameron, you have a great staff and the cleanliness was definitely 5 stars!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
The staff and I read your review, and would like to thank you for writing wonderful things about the staff. I'm glad that Ashley and I was able to make a lasting impression on you. Your kind words will help us continue to carry out our job of providing great customer service. Also, we are happy to hear that our rooms met your standards of cleanliness and comfort.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our first experience staying in an extended stay america, we came from Cinti, Ohio, memphis tenn, athens georgia, california, and other states for our family reunion, they really rolled out the red carpet and made our stay very memoriable... Yes I would recommend this hotel for a large group also...We are very pleased...

Room Tip: any problems they work very hard to please you...we all enjoyed the rooms we had
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Peoria - North, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you enjoyed your room and that you were comfortable overall. We hope you enjoyed your family reunion!