“Very comfortable !”

Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
St. Pete Beach, Florida
“Very comfortable !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2006

My hubby and I travel extensively for business, so we have stayed in many hotels. This was our first stay at an Americinn and we were pleasantly surprised. The beds were extremely comfotable and the pillows were big and fluffy. The linens had that smooth sheen that quality sheets have. The breakfast was great. We could not have asked for a more accommodating staff. I must mention that the rooms and entire hotel was immaculate during our week long stay. Kudos to Jan and staff!

• Liked — Cleanliness of facility
  • Disliked — Can't think of anything
  • Tips/Secrets — Trty a whirlpool suite!
  • Stayed August 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank compassquest

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2006

Very nice hotel! Everything looks new. Staff and management went above and beyond to make sure our stay was nice. Pillows are nice and fluffy, rooms were immaculately clean. Beds are very comfortable! Pool area is beautiful. I can't say enough about the AmericInn! It's now our hotel of choice.

• Stayed January 2006
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2006

I checked into this hotel after a long day on the road... I walked into my room, and sat on my bed, and found the bed extremely uncomfortable… after taking both pillows from the second bed (the pillows are flat and hard), I turned on the TV only to find it did not work… I called the front desk telling them about it, and the front desk told me to unplug the TV and then plug it back in… I was skeptical, but I decided to do so… as I expected, it did not work… I asked for a new room and management said a functioning TV was not part of the agreement… after complaining over and over… I was placed in a suite (all of the regular rooms were occupied)… in the morning I found out I was charged the suite price!!! DO NOT EVER STAY HERE!!!

• Stayed January 2006
13 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2005

This was exactly what I was looking for. Clean, quiet, and comfortable with a friendly staff, accommodating features, and it was CHEAP. Nothing blew me away here, but that's perhaps why I liked this hotel. The staff was competent and the accommodations were just fine. No problems and at $79/night I was really delighted to stay here. I'd choose the AmericInn again in a second and I'll be sure to check out their other properties throughout the country.

• Stayed September 2005, traveled on business
8 Thank Ascenseur
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2004

I've stayed at the AmericInn several times and they have NEVER let me down! ALWAYS clean, quiet and friendly. The staff greets me before I even make it to the desk. The rooms are immaculately clean. Breakfast is great! I would suggest this hotel as the best in Peoria!

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2004

I am a professional tour operator and tour bus driver, so when I say that this place is quiet, clean, and comfortable, you can believe it. The staff is very helpful and friendly-and I mean ALL of the staff, not just the people at the front desk. I have stayed at just about every major and minor hotel chain in the country, but dollar for dollar, Americinn is tough to beat. Keep up the good work!

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2003

Was very impressed with this property. The hotel was great, the rooms were so comfortable and quiet, the breakfast in the morning was so welcoming, and the staff went out of there way to make sure our say was perfect.

11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member