We stayed at the AmericInn in Peoria recently. I am disabled and in a wheelchair with limited movement but I can get around on my own. Their handicapped rooms were booked so we took a regular room. The only difference is the shower is more accommodating for me but otherwise it was the only issue I had with my disability. The staff was friendly and went out of their way to accommodate a few special requests. I had some friends over that I hadn't seen in years and we had a nice time in the lobby and we ordered pizza from a near by place and had fun. The pool is small but clean and plenty warm enough. The location is great. Close to main roads and highways. its also in the outer parking lot of a Kroger and a CVS. I was even able to get to Kroger alone in my wheelchair! we did request an extra hour for a late checkout but they refused. Its hard for my husband to get everyone fed and packed out the door on time so that little extra would have made the stay perfect. We are going back next week and are staying at the same place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From two queen bedrooms to Jacuzzi suites to three bedroom suites with a kitchen and a fireplace, AmericInn Peoria has just what a weary traveler needs. All rooms are newly renovated and guaranteed to be clean, clean clean! Our fitness room has recently expanded too. Relax in our spacious indoor pool and hot tub and enjoy a nice hot breakfast. At the AmericInn... "Guest Satisfaction is our Main Attraction" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Peoria Hotel Peoria
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Peoria
- Americinn Hotel Peoria