“Clean, friendly and quiet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Peoria
Chatham
“Clean, friendly and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Greeted by a very pleasant person on arrival and check in took no time at all. Very satisfied with the service. The room was clean & quiet, Breakfast was average. No closet, just shelf and hangers which I found odd, but not a deal-breaker. Rooms smelled and looked clean and I really appreciate it when beds have a blanket wrapped in white sheets instead of a quilt. Plenty of pillows. Wifi did not log me off everytime I left the room which I appreciate. Not on the riverfront so I may have expected to pay a bit less but it was worth it for the enjoyable stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Westville, Il
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great price. Home like feel. Clean. Great breakfast. One of the best pools I've ever seen in a hotel! Huge hot tub and both the pool and hot tub were accessible for those with disabilities! As a nurse, I love that fact! If I come to the area I would definitely recommend!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Glendale Heights
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

Was greeted right away and the Front desk staff was excellent in the handling of paperwork and with welcoming me to the hotel. Ayler was very helpful (manager) with telling me of a local place to grab some dinner. Will be staying there again for the next 2 trips as well. Already booked my room for the next stays. Very warm and friendly staff and room and all.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Columbus, WI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Our stay at AmericInn in Peoria was outstanding. The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. The aroma of cookies baking at various times of the afternoon and evening made it feel almost like being at home...and they were delightful.
Coffee available in the lobby at all times was especially nice, as was the popcorn. The breakfast was more than adequate for us.
Rooms were very quiet... All in all, a very pleasant experience, and one which
I would like to repeat soon. Always a good experience at AmericInn!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank scooterbabe
Peoria, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

I reserved the lodge suite for my daughter, her husband, and two babies for my son's wedding. I visited the hotel a few times and asked to see the room (actually more like an apartment) each time. The staff was always welcoming, patient, and extremely helpful to me. They made sure the smallest baby had a pack n play ready in the room. They also had the room ready for an early check-in, so that my daughter and her family could get ready for the rehearsal dinner. The suite had a living room (with a pull-out bed), a large bedroom (with a king sized bed), a full kitchen (with a dishwasher), an ironing board, a bathroom, and vanity area. It also had a gas fireplace. It was quietly located on the third floor, at the end of the hall. I highly recommend this hotel. It also is close to Kroger, Panera, Einsteins, and Monkey Joes. If you are needing a place for family, this is it. Thank you:)

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jelis55
St. Louis, MO
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Upon checkin they couldn't find our reservation. Ok, no biggie. They had rooms, but now they charged me $30 more than when I had booked because they only had a few left and apparently they can do that. I asked to speak to the manager and she only works during the week and there is no weekend manager. What???? We were tired and hungry, so I just took the room. I asked where a nice restaurant was nearby and the girl said there weren't any, just fast food. Now I'm really upset that I even chose this hotel! So we go to our room & a light bulb was burnt out so there was very little light in there. The room was just ok, felt like I was staying at a Super 8 (at double the price). Breakfast was adequate, but that's the best I can say for this hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank Bluebird1224
Jan Q, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
I am very sorry about your experience at our hotel. I would like to investigate further and rectify this situation. This is obviously not our normal practice. If you would, please contact me at 309-692-9200
Thank you! Jan Quinton
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

The hotel is a few miles off the interstate. We checked in late after a long day of driving and were welcomed by a very friendly lady, who got us checked in quickly. We thought we were special because she kept calling us "Hon", then figured out she was that friendly with everyone! Customer service is definitely a strength of hers. The fresh popcorn and warm cookies in the lobby were great. Our room did have some used towels hidden behind the closet door, we called and the staff took care of it in under 2 minutes. Even offered to move us to a new room. Otherwise, the room was spotless, very quiet, and the bed was very comfortable. We got a good nights sleep and hit the road again in the morning.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple