“Now this is barbeque!”

Famous Dave's Barbeque
Ranked #61 of 410 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Since we ate our first Famous Dave's barbeque in Hayward Wisconsin, we were delighted to have one in Peoria. When the kids come home that is the first place they want to go for dinner. Everything is great.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Good sized portions and great service.
I went for the delicious ribs and tried a variety of their sauces.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The quality of the food was quite good. We recived prompt service and seating, considering we were there on a Friday evening. The women's restroom was positioned in an odd corner of the dining room, which was seemed a little "un"private. The dining room seemed a little cramped. I have been in other Famous Dave's that had much better dining room design.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Famous Dave's has really good BBQ. They handle large groups pretty good. Service is usually good. Average price range.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had the ribs, cole slaw, and a muffin. I ate more of the ribs than I should - I was getting full - because they were really, really good!

1  Thank Doc L