“Tasty”

Famous Dave's Barbeque
Ranked #53 of 408 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Good sized portions and great service.
I went for the delicious ribs and tried a variety of their sauces.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The quality of the food was quite good. We recived prompt service and seating, considering we were there on a Friday evening. The women's restroom was positioned in an odd corner of the dining room, which was seemed a little "un"private. The dining room seemed a little cramped. I have been in other Famous Dave's that had much better dining room design.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Famous Dave's has really good BBQ. They handle large groups pretty good. Service is usually good. Average price range.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I had the ribs, cole slaw, and a muffin. I ate more of the ribs than I should - I was getting full - because they were really, really good!

1  Thank Doc L
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Used to frequent FD's when they were in the mall and down by east port. Quality slipped at these places and well the rest is history! However the food quality here is excellent and the service good. If you haven't been for a while then give it a go for based on my experience you won't regret it.