“Best BBQ Ever!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Families with children
Peoria, Illinois
“Best BBQ Ever!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

This place is very addictive lol :) In a good way! They have the best Ribs I've ever tasted and and amazing assortment of dipping sauce flavors!!! There is silence at our table when the food comes lol!!!

Canton
“YUMMMMMMMM”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2011

The only thing I don't care for is the beans and cole slaw. The cornbread is great crumbled into the apples! My favorite meats are pulled pork and rib tips, but all the meat is great!

IL
“Great place to be a P.I.G.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2011

My wife and parents ate here for my birthday. as a P.I.G. you get to a coupon that could win you a free meal. We instead got a free apitizer which was really cool, as the appitizer would have been about $10 on it's own. I like hickory smoke but Famous Dave's is nice for a change of pace, and it's usually a little cooler at Famous Dave's. Their food is delicious, their ribs are to die for.

• Visited March 2011