“Great pub food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Donnelly's Shamrock Pub
Ranked #57 of 389 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Severna Park, Maryland
“Great pub food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Excellent beer selection. Good service. My wife and I loved the tenderloins. Fun place to eat. Homemade chips are a very nice touch.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Ed M

Peoria, Illinois
“Great Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Donnelly's has the best service, all the employees are fast and very kind. Every time I go there which is atleast a few times a month. I end up ordering something new, but my family and friends have our favorites.
The Waterford chicken sandwich, bullalo chicken sandwich, home made tenderloin is amazing and if you can get there on St Patricks day, Donneleys is the only place to get Cornbeef and Cabbage. It is the best in town, well that's my oppinion.
Hope this helps!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Melaine J
Peoria, Illinois
“Cant beat the Shepards Pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Donnellys is a staple for great Irish food. This is another place you cant beat. The staff, appys and food are great. The Shepards Pie and Fish N Chips are 2 of my favorites. The tenderloin is also very good. Go here for some good Irish ood

Visited March 2014
2 Thank HorseColl
Bradford, Illinois
“Great Food and Pub Feel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

If you are looking for a great Pub then try Donnelly's. I was at the old locations several times and just got around to the new place and it was very nice. Same great food, fish n chips, Irish Sausage and much more, plus lots of brew choices.
Again not a typical American bar but a friendly place to eat and socialize or watch a game. Staff are attentive, helpful and serve with a smile. Family friendly with kids menu.
Even if you aren't Irish you are welcome so give it a try for something beside those big name chains with the same menu's and big prices/small portion formulas.

• Visited March 2014
Dupo, Illinois
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2014

Not sure how anyone could have given this place anything less than a 3 star review. We thought the food was incredibly good, the staff was very nice, and the atmosphere/decor was great! We were in town from St.Louis and stopped in real late. The cook was closing down the kitchen, but had no problem cooking up our meal for us, and we liked it so much that we came back two more times during our trip! The beer that I ordered was a little expensive, but it was a specialty craft beer and I got a larger amount than I had expected, so I can't complain too much. Food prices were fair. I highly recommend the chicken sandwich they have! We will ABSOLUTELY go back next time we are in Peoria!

• Visited February 2014