“Family owned pub never disappoints.”

Donnelly's Shamrock Pub
Ranked #145 of 409 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My family and I have been coming here for years and were looking forward to their move a few blocks away to a larger place.The artmosphere is great with new booths of forest green, a big new sports bar with table seating and another extra room off the back. Come better weather the patio on the front will be crowded. We went on a Tuesday and got there before 5pm so we did not have to wait. People were pouring in the whole time we were there. We left after 630 pm and there still was no waiting. Weekends would be another story.Service has always been very good. I had my usual catfish, they tell you it takes 25 minutes to cook, and my husband had the Irish fried chicken that he claims is the best in town. My son would say the same about his tenderloin. It is good to see a few veggie entrees on the menu and several sandwiches forthose who don't want a big dinner meal or meat.Huge beer menu. Great place.

1  Thank CLC635

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We came here this month for our monthly Homebrewers Club Social. They have really good food (I had the Walleye...yum) and their beer selection is indicative of an Irish Pub. (quite plentiful). I can't wait until they move to their new larger location in 2013 with outdoor seating and a larger menu.

1  Thank Chris M
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Meant a friend for lunch and had the irish sausage sandwich, which was the special of the day.
It is a nice size sandwich w/ onions. The meal came w/ fries and a drink.

1  Thank jmygolfforfun
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Went here for my boyfriends birthday. It's one of our top two restaurants in Peoria. Quiet setting minus the annoying Christmas music. Very reasonably priced! I had the ribeye sandwich and he had the blackened chicken sandwich. Both were AMAZING! They have a good beer selection and friendly staff. Over all its a great place to go for a quiet/semi-romantic dinner on a weeknight (weekends are too busy)

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Shamrock is in our rotation of regular places! We always get the Wings and Ribeye sandwich.. they are to die for!!!! The food is always delicious and service is good. I don't see how anyone couldn't love this place!!