“Glad it is Here”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stopped here for breakfast on New Years Day and we were very surprised to get right to a table. Our waiter took our order and it was not long before it arrived. I ordered the Denver Omlette which was HUGE and it comes with a side of hashbrowns and 2 enourmous pancakes. My omellete was very good although I would say the veggies were chopped a bit small to really notice. The hashbrowns were not done and were not seasoned but nothing a bit of ketchup could not fix. My boys meals were very good and they both liked the pancakes while my wife declared her omlette very good. No gluten free menu which should be addressed. It is possible to make almost anything gluten free including pan cakes. Service was ok, we had to ask for refills on two occasions which is such a simple thing to get right. Another family was seated at the table next to us and due to the layout, we were basically almost sitting at the same table. The portions and the quality are very good and we enjoyed our breakfast. Good pricing and exceptional value levels. It seems as if this place is here to stay which is a good thing.

1  Thank catguy49

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Wild Berries was originally in Bloomington, IL were we used to live. I was so excited when one opened up in Peoria. The food is great, with a great variety of breakfast items- Not just your typical pancakes and eggs. I get something different every time I go there: Healthy start, scrambles, pancakes with fruit, and a variety of coffees and fruit juices.

1  Thank Leah H
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Big menu featuring some awesome breakfast dishes. I only was there for breakfast. It was a place that decisions were hard to make because it all looked great,. service was excellent with interesting painted barn wood atmosphere. A must stop.

1  Thank muskie999
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Ate there today, been there 20+ times over past 3 years. Waitress very slow, unorganized and forgetful. Had to ask for silverware twice, ask for syrup twice, smoothies twice, coffee 3 times. Food was decent, obviously service was poor

1  Thank Worldtraveler61614
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Used to go to this place on a regular basis after church, but it has went downhill this past year. The menu is too big, which results in nothing being more than average. Out of some items more times than not. Wait staff mediocre at best, and the hostess station run by individuals with an IQ near room temperature. Shouldn't be too hard to seat folks with a map of the restaurant in front of you, but they always seemed to make it difficult and time consuming.

With a lot of the regular customers going elsewhere for breakfast, this place thought it necessary to jack the price to compensate for lost revenue. Poor business decision.

Most of the food, with the exception of fruit, is frozen and unremarkable. Much better places to eat in Peoria. We won't be coming back.

2  Thank webwolff