“Good service, average food” 3 of 5 bubbles

Asia Grill
Ranked #100 of 389 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located at Junction City Shopping Center.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service, average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I tried Asia Grill for lunch based on the TA reviews. I was disappointed with the food quality. The service was very attentive ( quick refills and food arrived quickly). I ordered the chicken pad Thai. Below average, at best. There were green things in my food that didn't look recognizable. Noodles were watered down. Also, ordered chicken spring rolls. Lacking any flavor.

Overall, was not impressed and would not return.

Visited October 2013

“Dissapointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Went here with high hopes and got no flavor. The food was fresh and this place has huge potential however I'm still in search for a good east Asian restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Peoria, Illinois, United States
“One of our usual stops!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013

Get takeout all the time from Asia Grill...definitely one of our favorites. Great prices, super fast service and excellent food! Can't miss!

Visited February 2013
Detroit, MI
“Best Crab Rangoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Visit often for lunch - specials include a choice of white, brown or fried rice with the entree and either an egg roll or crab Rangoon. Haven't tried anything I haven't liked. Lunch specials run until 3pm.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank maddog48017
Peoria, Illinois
“Mediocre at Best!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

I wanted to do something special for Valentines Day, so I decided to pick up take out from here. Several people had told me that is was great & suggested I give it a try!

We just moved to the area from a major city; where the food is always excellent.
ve been here about 6 months & are always trying to find a new place to eat.

I hate to say it,but this place was not good! It wasn't bad, but very bland! Even the spicy dishes I ordered were bland! This is what we ordered:

Shrimp Fried RIce. Kung Pao Shrimp, Shrimp Pad Thai, Veggie Lo Mein, Sesame Chicken,
Egg Rolls, Egg Drop Soup

I think I'll just have to chalk it up to this.....

Small town in the Midwest is not the place to get a good meal! We've tried a lot of restaurants & nothing has been great! I'm so disappointed....

• Visited February 2013