“Dissapointing”
Review of Asia Grill

Asia Grill
Ranked #96 of 406 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Located at Junction City Shopping Center.
Description: Located at Junction City Shopping Center.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Went here with high hopes and got no flavor. The food was fresh and this place has huge potential however I'm still in search for a good east Asian restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Asia Grill

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Get takeout all the time from Asia Grill...definitely one of our favorites. Great prices, super fast service and excellent food! Can't miss!

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Visit often for lunch - specials include a choice of white, brown or fried rice with the entree and either an egg roll or crab Rangoon. Haven't tried anything I haven't liked. Lunch specials run until 3pm.

1  Thank maddog48017
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I wanted to do something special for Valentines Day, so I decided to pick up take out from here. Several people had told me that is was great & suggested I give it a try!

We just moved to the area from a major city; where the food is always excellent.
ve been here about 6 months & are always trying to find a new place to eat.

I hate to say it,but this place was not good! It wasn't bad, but very bland! Even the spicy dishes I ordered were bland! This is what we ordered:

Shrimp Fried RIce. Kung Pao Shrimp, Shrimp Pad Thai, Veggie Lo Mein, Sesame Chicken,
Egg Rolls, Egg Drop Soup

I think I'll just have to chalk it up to this.....

Small town in the Midwest is not the place to get a good meal! We've tried a lot of restaurants & nothing has been great! I'm so disappointed....

Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We tried Asia Grill for the first time on Tuesday night. (Crab Rangoon, Korean Pork and Lo Mein)

It was so good that we got carry out on Friday night. (Pad Thai and more Crab Rangoon)

Sit down service was great! Carry out was prompt and extremely hot.

Best Chinese in all of Peoria!

2  Thank mad880