“As always...delicious!”

Cyd's Gourmet Kitchen
Ranked #61 of 408 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I have never had anything but truly delicious food at Cyd's! This time it was the Gourmet Hamburger (which as a very picky Bleu Cheese Burger connoisseur) I can easily say it was one of, if not, the best, I have ever had! Grab a bunch of napkins if you order this, because it is juicy (not fatty) and flavorful. I have had salads and entrees from the deli and have never had anything that wasn't outstanding. Thanks Cyd's for dependably delicious food! I live in Maine now, and work in gourmet food biz, but enjoy a meal here whenever I am back.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Cyd's is a great stop for lunch but arrive early to make sure you get a table! Delicious sandwiches and soups and the deli is very convenient if you can't be bothered to cook dinner one evening! I ordered my daughters birthday cake from here too - it was the "best chocolate cake she had ever tasted" in her whole 9 years! In the summer it is nice to be able to sit outside. Easy to park and friendly helpful staff.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Our food was great and our service was phenominal our waitress Kim was the best!!! I would definitely go back

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This was a fun stop for us. I had the Cod sandwich and it was great. Being from the sciences, the dining area reminded me of the old lab furniture - I liked it. The deserts looks good but I was too full. We're thinking about going back for cupcakes before we leave town. I recommend Cyd's!

1  Thank Dalen K
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Previous visits enjoyed great deli sandwishes. This time we had delicious coffee and Cyd's gourmet cookies outside on the comfy wicker furniture. Easy parking. Friendly service. Lots of choices. Unique atmosphere.