“Amazing restaurant!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: (309) 686-5925
Reviewed May 21, 2016

This was our first time dining at Connected. We went with friends and were pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere and decor of the restaurant...it was beautifully decorated! The service and food were top-notch! My husband had a pasta dish and I had the sea bass with shrimp risotto. Our friends had pasta and the salmon special. All the entrees were prepared to perfection! This place may be our new favorite!

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank Rhonda W

Reviewed April 20, 2016 via mobile

Joined another couple for dinner. They are regulars who dine out regularly in Peoria and travel internationally and in North America quite extensively. They stated this was one of their favorites in Peoria. The service was very personal and friendly. Our friends were obviously regulars with their preferences known. We required some menu explanations and had the Sea Bass and Wild Boar Sausage with pasta. The portions were generous and well prepared. Sea Bass was nice and Wild Boar Sausage was good. Atmosphere was romantic (very dark), so not real good for persons with any vision issues. It was quiet and easy to converse, though. I would say that it compares with Bellagio in Bloomington and Peoria, though at a higher price point. Still a nice restaurant & enjoyable.

Date of visit: April 2016
2  Thank 127briank
Reviewed April 15, 2016

From the owner Troy Ummel to the wait staff, Connected does not disappoint. The menu offers a great variety of choices and all with owner/chef Troy Ummel's own special touch. The details spent on your food is not lost on the service you receive while dining. A unique experience and one that will have you coming back for more.

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank hand16
Reviewed March 31, 2016

Great place to eat. Food and service was amazing. Atmosphere was wonderful with good music, not too loud but easy listening.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank Vick5218
Reviewed February 14, 2016

Wow! Do not pass this up! Great food served to perfection, impeccable service from the front door to the presentation of the food. Our seating by the host too our server Vanessa, and the smiling face of the young lady filling glasses made you fill like you are royalty! Frank Sinatra playing in the back round and the décor made me feel like I was miles from everywhere. This was our first time visiting Connected and we can't wait to go back and try everything on the menu. My wife had the fettuccine and I had the wild boar loin. The proportion of the fettuccine was enough for two people and the wild boar was just enough and if you are a steak person like me do not pass on the wild boar, AWESOME! Prices vary from $17-$45 for your dinner but worth every penny. Do yourself a favor and put this on your bucket list, you will not be disappointed. Can't wait to tell my family and coworkers about this experience.

Bobby