“Fresh and Delicious”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We eat there frequently and have never been disappointed. All dishes are prepared fresh as ordered and the taste is always great. I have had many different dishes and have NEVER had a meal I didn't like. I have eaten Calmari from here to San Francisco and have neverhad them prepared so tender.I highly recommend them as an appetizer.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

We have eaten at several places in Peoria & have been very disappointed.

We recently moved here from a big city; where the food was Wonderful! So we didn't think this would be any better. Needless to say, it was a pleasant surprise.

Although, it was a little pricey. We didn't mind, because the food was much better than anything we've tasted in Peoria, this far!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

2 Chez is always fabulous! Tood, the owner, is a talented chef and knows how to make you feel comfortable and special...even when there are many others in the restaurant. The food is great, creative, and just plain excellent!

Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband and i visited 2 Chez for the first time on a recent date night. The atmosphere was nice and intimate...low lighting, candles, and mostly smaller groups. The only detractor was the crowd at the bar. The noise at the bar was not well isolated from the dining area but we were quickly able to tune it out. Our service was very good and our food was even better. My husband loved his steak and i really enjoyed the duck (Thursdays only). I was also impressed with the perfect portions and reasonable price. We will definitely be visiting again!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Our visit this time was for lunch and, much like the dinners we've had, it was an excellent meal. It wasn't as crowded at lunch, maybe seven tables, and that made it very easy to talk. Their menu has some regular salads and sandwiches, although I don't think they had a burger. But they had some interesting seafood dishes and pasta dishes. Good looking list of appetizers too.

We both chose pasta dishes and weren't disappointed. Soup was delicious and salad had a nice mixture of greens, tomato, olive, pepper, onion with homemade dressing. Nice, but small wine list. Great server, friendly and efficient.

It's located in a strip mall but don't let that deter you from having a great meal.