“Delicious tasting Food washed down by some fine Ale”
Review of Two25

Two25
Reserve with OpenTable
Two25 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 408 Restaurants in Peoria
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hamilton
Description: Two25 is a polished casual restaurant located in the Mark Twain hotel of downtown Peoria. Our signature dinner entrees include a broiled New York Strip served with classic Gratin Dauphinois - a 30 layer potato gratin, a Dijon Crusted Salmon, and a rich Seafood Carbonara. Our dessert menu features choices such as delectable Chocolate Mousse topped with a Raspberry Chambord Sauce . Diners can complement their meals with our wine program - a large selection is available by the glass, flight, half bottle or bottle. Our reserve list by the bottle is sure to help you celebrate that special event. Our lunch selection includes great soups, sandwiches, and a pizza buffet with a fresh salad bar. If you wish host your next event in one of our private dining rooms please contact Seth Hanchett. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Good friendly bar and restaurant within the Mark Twain hotel. They offer various beers on tap. The food is reasonably priced and tasty. Well worth a visit if you’re in Peoria.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I liked the food, service and the fact that the restaurant is part of the mark twain hotel where you can entertain your guests as well.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

No offense to my newfound friends in Peoria, but this restaurant was a surprise, a pleasant surprise for me.

I was staying at the hotel and they offered two free drinks with my reservation if I went to the restaurant. So I stopped into the bar and decided to have dinner.

A very knowledgeable and friendly bartender named Josh brought a menu and I tried a Sea Bass dish with a peanut crust. Amazing! It was juicy, tasty, fresh and one of the best fish dishes I've ever had. Being from the East Coast, I typically avoid seafood in the Midwest, but this I had to try and Josh also said it was something to try. I took his advice and didn't look back.

It includes piping hot bread and butter and salad. This salad was ice cold (how I like it) and I ordered the blue cheese which had a great dressing and huge chunks of blue cheese. Excellent and a nice size.

Of course I was stuffed after all of that so I didn't try dessert, but this has to be one of the best spots in Peoria and you really have to give a tip of the hat to the Chef at this restaurant!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Salmon is excellent. My favorite salad is the pear salad. And the BBQ pizza is wonderful - thin crust. Nice wine selection. So far, it has been easy to get a table. I go here every 1-2 weeks.

1  Thank LindaRut
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We must have gone to a different restaurant for a different buffet than a previous reviewer who was there on the same day. Our experience was not that great. The atmosphere was chaotic and no one seemed to be in charge! The buffet was sub par with so much food prepared earlier in the day unimaginatively and, it seems, without much attention to quality. Dried out hot dogs and hamburgers, pizza seemed to come from a local take out, and the service was lackadaisical. It was a memorable experience for all the wrong reasons.