“Excellent food and good beer selection”
Review of Two25

Two25
Reserve with OpenTable
Two25 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 404 Restaurants in Peoria
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hamilton
Description: Two25 is a polished casual restaurant located in the Mark Twain hotel of downtown Peoria. Our signature dinner entrees include a broiled New York Strip served with classic Gratin Dauphinois - a 30 layer potato gratin, a Dijon Crusted Salmon, and a rich Seafood Carbonara. Our dessert menu features choices such as delectable Chocolate Mousse topped with a Raspberry Chambord Sauce . Diners can complement their meals with our wine program - a large selection is available by the glass, flight, half bottle or bottle. Our reserve list by the bottle is sure to help you celebrate that special event. Our lunch selection includes great soups, sandwiches, and a pizza buffet with a fresh salad bar. If you wish host your next event in one of our private dining rooms please contact Seth Hanchett. We look forward to serving you.
“Excellent food and good beer selection”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I've been to this restaurant several times over the past year and have enjoyed my meals every time. The specials are always good and the staff makes good recommendations. The beer selection may not be vast, but they always have some awesome choices on tap. Highly recommend this restaurant if visiting downtown Peoria.

Visited November 2012

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Loud and obnoxious lunch.”
Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a spot for a nice late lunch in Peoria, and stopped at Two25 at 1:15pm on a Tuesday. First, it is an attractive decor, and we found the food to good, although the lunch menu is limited. We were seated at 1:15pm, and only 3 other tables in the entire place were occupied.

Even though there were many open tables, we were seated in a small area of the restaurant next to a table of 8 who had finished their meal. The conversation let everyone in the restaurant know the group was from Caterpillar (across the street), and while professional in appearance, they were very unprofessional, loud and obnoxious. There was no way to even carry on a conversation with the noisy CAT employees enjoying their lengthy lunch. We kept hoping they would leave, however were still at the table for over an hour after they finished eating. Our waiter did apologize for the group's loud behavior, but he was the only waiter on duty and could not move us to a "quieter" part of the restaurant. There was no overture at all from the restaurant to make any remedy for our unpleasant lunch. I don't blame the restaurant for the CAT group's behavior, however, they do need to consider making a pleasant dining experience for other customers when a situation such as this occurs. Simply seating us in another area would have resulted in a positive dining experience. Our first and last visit to Two25.

East Peoria, Illinois
“Excellent Food and Service”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

This is a great resturant in downtown Peoria. The food is prepared wonderfully and the atmosphere is very nice. I would highly recommend to anyone.

• Visited December 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Very Nice!”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

One of my favorite restaurants is One World Cafe. They brothers also own Two25 so I knew the food would be good.

I work nearby and don't go out much for lunch. I finally decided to try Two25 after reviewing their lunch menu. I am a sucker for salads so I decided to try the salad bar and pizza buffet. For $9.00 you can have all you can eat AND this includes your drink. The salad bar had a good selection of very fresh ingredients. There was a large selection of pizza's as well. I tried a few different slices and they were all very good. The pizza had a great crust and it tasted good enough that I would order that as a meal sometime. One co-worker ordered the burger with fries while another ordered the turkey club. Both said they were delicious. The portions were very big. Half of the turkey club was taken home to eat for dinner that night.

I have eaten dinner eat Two25 twice and both times the food and service was excellent. The first time my husband and I both ordered the filet. It was tender and cooked perfectly. The second time I ordered the ribeye and was extremely happy with my choice.

There is a lot more to their menu than steak's. They have pasta, seafood chicken and pizza.

The range of prices for dinner are $20-$40 with pizza's in the $13 to $15 range.

I highly recommend going to Two25!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank lizzzg
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I was part of a family party of 7 adults and two infants that walked in on this spot around 8:30 on a Christmas Holiday week Saturday night without reservations. Gary, the waiter seated us and took care of us in a professional, congenial manner. I had the Chicken Dijon with a Guiness and was very satisfied and my wife had an excellent peanut-encrusted Sea Bass that was also very good. This facility in located in the Mark Twain Hotel where my wife's son and family were staying after flying in from LA. All of us had excellent, well-prepared meals and a full range of beverages including imported and craft beers, wines and liquor. For our large party to get such excellent, all-around service without reservations was a testimony to Gary and the rest of the staff.

• Visited December 2012