“Many different events offered and hosted here.”

Peoria Civic Center
Ranked #6 of 40 things to do in Peoria
More attraction details
Owner description: The Peoria Civic Center is an SMG-managed facility in Peoria, IL. We are home to Bradley Braves Men's Basketball, concerts, comedians, conventions, Broadway productions, family shows and more! The Peoria Civic Center is an SMG managed facility in Peoria, IL. The PCC houses an Arena, Theater, Ballroom, Exhibit Hall, Ballroom and flexible meeting space and is home to Bradley University Braves men's basketball, the Peoria Symphony Orchestra and Peoria Ballet. The PCC is your place to be for live entertainment! The PCC hosts concerts, Broadway shows, comedians, family shows, sporting events, conventions, trade shows, meetings, banquets, private parties and more!
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I recently saw a broadway show here, which occurred at the same time as a hockey game, a private event auction, a homeowner's convention, among others. Yet even though all these things were happening here at the same time, I never felt crowded, overwhelmed or out of place. The fact that multiple major events can take place at the same time and be seamless is amazing. I recommend attending a concert, musical or hockey game if you want to experience the civic center.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

First time visit to the Civic Center Theater and it was actually quite nice. Was there for a 'Jersey Boys' production and it was not bad. A audio issue had us leaving a bit late. We were late getting tickets and had seating as far back as one can get, but could see rather well and the seats themselves were comfortable enough. It did get rather warm up there in the back, tho. We plan to travel again to the PCC and maybe get some better seats in the future.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Jeff Dunham was a riot and the facility was great. We had a large enough place for everyone but the seats were good and the sound was excellent. I have a hard time hearing sometimes and I brought my son that is hearing impaired to watch a stand up comedian. I was wondering if they had any devices to help us but since we came in a little late I didn't bother to ask. We didn't need anything though since everything was clear. You hate to see a comedy show if you cannot hear parts of it but we were both good.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Good show, accoustics not what I would expect for such a nice theatre...I thot it was just my advanced age and perhaps a hearing loss but others a lot younger made same comments

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Just enjoyed Jersey Boys in the excellent theater venue. Saw Mary Poppins there a couple of month's ago. The theater is an excellent venue for touring Broadway productions. It benefits from excellent acoustics and sight lines. Having the architectural leadership of Phillip Johnson and John Burger at the time Burgee was re-working Lincoln Center acoustics had to be of benefit. Arena, meeting and exhibit space is also very good. A great asset to the community.