“Good show”

Peoria Civic Center
Ranked #6 of 39 things to do in Peoria
More attraction details
Owner description: The Peoria Civic Center is an SMG-managed facility in Peoria, IL. We are home to Bradley Braves Men's Basketball, concerts, comedians, conventions, Broadway productions, family shows and more! The Peoria Civic Center is an SMG managed facility in Peoria, IL. The PCC houses an Arena, Theater, Ballroom, Exhibit Hall, Ballroom and flexible meeting space and is home to Bradley University Braves men's basketball, the Peoria Symphony Orchestra and Peoria Ballet. The PCC is your place to be for live entertainment! The PCC hosts concerts, Broadway shows, comedians, family shows, sporting events, conventions, trade shows, meetings, banquets, private parties and more!
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Jeff Dunham was a riot and the facility was great. We had a large enough place for everyone but the seats were good and the sound was excellent. I have a hard time hearing sometimes and I brought my son that is hearing impaired to watch a stand up comedian. I was wondering if they had any devices to help us but since we came in a little late I didn't bother to ask. We didn't need anything though since everything was clear. You hate to see a comedy show if you cannot hear parts of it but we were both good.

There are newer reviews for Peoria Civic Center

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Good show, accoustics not what I would expect for such a nice theatre...I thot it was just my advanced age and perhaps a hearing loss but others a lot younger made same comments

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Just enjoyed Jersey Boys in the excellent theater venue. Saw Mary Poppins there a couple of month's ago. The theater is an excellent venue for touring Broadway productions. It benefits from excellent acoustics and sight lines. Having the architectural leadership of Phillip Johnson and John Burger at the time Burgee was re-working Lincoln Center acoustics had to be of benefit. Arena, meeting and exhibit space is also very good. A great asset to the community.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had great seats to see a great show. This is a fairly new place & is a great venue for seeing shows...

Reviewed February 12, 2013

saw rob zombie with marylin manson its nice and big kinda cold though also great for an ahl game i encourage everyone in illinois area go there at least once