“Great for families!!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We have eaten here several times and it's awesome in atmosphere, service and food quality. You are seated at "half moon" shaped tables and the food is cooked at your table. It keeps little kids utterly entertained, and you get your food fast! The quality is very good. They do fun things like shoot sake into your mouth and play games with the kids while the food is cooking. Highly recommend!

Reviewed May 30, 2012

The habachi grill is very cool. Food is cooked right in front of you and you get a little show. Free saki shots if you can catch the veggies in your mouth. We always get an extra order of rice because it is sooo awesome. This place is much better than OSAKA.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Wonderful sushi and teppanyaki...the cook at your table meal that is as much entertainment as it is cooking.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

The food is pretty good, but when they cook at your table you come away smelling of food.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

I'm from out of town, and have had the luxury of experiencing fantastic hibachi restaurants! This is literally the worst one I've ever been to! Completely dead at 8:30, we were seated in a very awkward part of the restaurant..creepy vibe! After being seated various members of the staff walked around minding their own while we sat for 15 mins. Finally someone came to get our drink order. At this point I was on the phone with Osaka. We told our waiter we would pay for our bottle of sake but that we had to leave. Best decision ever! I've never had such terrible sake in my life--chased it with my water!! Left and went to Osaka and we were so happy we did! Osaka is soooo much nicer and has a much cozier vibe! I can only imagine the same goes for the food--and it's cheaper than Kobe! Score!

1  Thank ashley7135