“overcharged”

Cuisines: Mexican
madison, WI
“overcharged”
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I was overcharged on a carryout order. when I brought it to the waiters attention, he acted like a jerk and said 'show me' after I showed him, he gave me $2 back and said its been a bad day.
Get what, I will have no more bad days there because I wont be back

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank karend9999

Peoria, Illinois
“Best Mexican Food in Peoria”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I love this place! It's sort of hidden in a strip mall not visible from Pioneer Parkway, so I've been so close to it many times, but never knew it was there! The do a great job here, and MOST of the waiters are very nice. There's one waiter in particular that's a complete cut-up, super nice and funny guy. This place is a gem, best Mexican food I've had in years.

• Visited May 2013
Peoria, Illinois
“Surprisingly really good food!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Since moving to Peoria from southern California where AUTHENTIC Mexican food is very easy to come by, we have tried a lot of the other Mexican places around here and this is by far the best! I had the Chile Colorado burrito plate and it was very good, super flavorful meat and good rice, which is important. My husband had the Chile Verde burrito which he really enjoyed also. The chips and salsa were also really good. The service was super quick and all the employees were very polite and nice. Don't miss their FREE margaritas!!!

• Visited April 2013
“Tasty & Fresh”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stop here on occassion. Food is fresh. This visit I had a beef taco and two enchiladas. The taco shell was crisp, light and fresh. The enchiladas were fresh and prepared without any toughness in the tortilla. Rice was fresh and taco and enchilada fillings were plentiful and tasty. My wife had a tasty mixed fajita. She ate every nite. Service is basic and abrupt at times but not intrusive. There are a good number of booths and conversation is easy. You have a sense the spot could be a bit cleaner but it is not objectionable. Popular spot.

“Excellent fresh Mexican food!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Very traditionally Mexican with fresh ingredients and classic techniques. Great value and pleasant service. Would recommend that the owner removes the candy sale in the front of the store and replaces it with fresh flowers, maybe even fresh flowers on the tables. The food is excellent and the atmosphere is dragging it down.