“The sushi here isn't bad, but it was obvious that it wasn't truly fresh. However, for the price and location in central...”
Review of Sushi Ko

Sushi Ko
Ranked #69 of 398 Restaurants in Peoria
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 24, 2008

The sushi here isn't bad, but it was obvious that it wasn't truly fresh. However, for the price and location in central IL away from a major airport, it was pretty much the quality I expected.

I felt pretty bad for the sushi chef. It was obvious that they had major staff issues the night I was there, and this one guy was responsible for making all the sushi for everyone the entire night. As for the service, our waitress wasn't great. It took quite a while to get our orders in and she never even came by to ask how things were. I had to ask for refills on my water several times. Maybe the waterboy was gone that night as well...

Despite all the troubles, it seems like it'd be worth going back for another try when there aren't severe staff shortage problems. Definitely not an outstanding first impression, though.

3 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Sushi Ko? Share your experiences!