“Good food and value”

Cuisines: Italian
Saint Louis Missouri
“Good food and value”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

The torpedo sandwiches are great, the bread is so good and fresh. We ordered spaghetti as well and it was a very large portion. And plenty of meat sauce. I wouldn't hesitate to eat here again. The family pleaser is a terrific value too. This being said, I did witness an employee reaching Into a bucket of spaghetti bare handed, no
Gloves... Kind of put me off. The employees were not especially friendly, and while we were there, several people came and left , and no one ever came out to wipe off the tables.

1 Thank Jill B

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Must stop for a sandwhich”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Every time I come home one of the first places I go to eat is LaGondola. The torpedos are amazing and the bread is much better than Avanti's. The salads also rock and so do the pasta dishes. Truthfully I have probably ate at this LaGondola a dozen times and it has always been great. Only draw back in the small inside eating area but a plus is the call ahead drive through!

• Visited July 2013
“Yummy”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I really love this restraunt! The food is amazing and fresh! I love the pizza bread! Much better than Avantis!

• Visited September 2013

Been to LA Gondola Spaghetti House? Share your experiences!