“Everything you need for a great price!”
Review of Paxton Inn Motel

Paxton Inn Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Paxton
Reviewed February 14, 2011

The rooms were clean, a nice size and there was even a refrigerator and satellite TV! I stay here 6 times a year and have never had a bad experience. The owner is very nice and accommodating. The price is so affordable that I wouldn't even consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank JTB3

Reviewed July 30, 2010

We stayed a week, they never changed the sheets, seldom even made the beds. We did get fresh towels when we asked for them. Sheets so thin you could watch TV through them, poor quality workmanship, ceiling sheding large pieces in bathroom, mildew smelling, carpet left my feet black day after day, TV worked well. Pillows were chunky pieces of foam? simply horrid experience and the motel owner was a jerk as well.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank sisterpine
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I went to Paxton to attend a graduation, I also grew up there and remember when the motel was built. 2 of my grown daughters needed a room for 1 night each and my wife and I stayed for 3. The rooms were perfectly clean, modern, roomy, and very home-like. I was extremely satisfied and I might add, suprised! I really didn't know what to expect and the rates were unreal. The owner patroled the perimiter of the building several times a day and night, the rooms were cleaned each day and service was outstanding. I wish I could find a 'Paxton Inn" everywhere I traveled. Beats Super 8, Days Inn, Motel 6, and the rest of them, hands down! Thanks for a great visit home!! (microwave & fridge also)

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank trieheman
Reviewed July 6, 2008

Nice, clean, reasonalbly priced rooms...... I'm putting this one on my route as I travel extensively.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
3  Thank RADdriver
Reviewed March 14, 2008

I have an elderly mother my husband and I vist on holidays and we need a place to stay other than her small apartment. We have stayed at this hotel several times and intend to do so on the next holiday. The manager who answers the telephone is kind, and the rooms are comfortable and clean. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
4  Thank Epeotravel
Reviewed January 31, 2008

A co-worker and I were traveling in bad weather and suddenly needed to stay overnight. The Paxton Inn staff was very friendly and accomodating.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled on business
4  Thank winston78
Reviewed August 10, 2007

We stayed for two nights. Found the room clean and comfortable. The small refrigerator and the microwave oven were nice touches. The bathroom was quite clean in all respects and was cleaned before we returned for our second night. The price was very reasonable. Will certainly stay there again our next trip to Paxton.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
3  Thank Serialhorseplayer
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paxton
Cobblestone Hotel & Suites
Econo Lodge Champaign Urbana – University Area
Red Roof Inn Champaign
Red Roof Inn Champaign
#14 of 25 in Champaign
Microtel Inn by Wyndham Champaign
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Rantoul
Magnuson Hotel Heritage Inn

Been to Paxton Inn Motel? Share your experiences!