“Hayloft review----Great!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Hayloft B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kingstone
The Hayloft B&B
Ranked #1 of 1 Kingstone B&B and Inns
Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom
“Hayloft review----Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013

What an excellent place to stay. Jayne and family really put themselves out to make us feel relaxed. Lovely room with some nice `up market` touches and the breakfast could not have been better in a 5 star hotel.
Would definitely go back and have given details of the Hayloft to our friends who live in the Staffs area.
Steve makes a great cup of tea, very welcoming when we arrived, but, his home made wine was even better!

Chris&Andrew Sherris

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here after a very busy and tiring day at Alton Towers and it was wonderful. We had such a warm welcome, the room was fantastic and we slept brilliantly. The B and B is in an idilic location and beautiful surroundings. Highly recommend, we hope to come
back for longer next time with our son to take more of the surrounding sites. You must stay here!!

• Stayed June 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the hayloft before a visit to alton towers. We were made to feel very welcome by Jayne and her family. The house was beautiful and we felt relaxed straight away. Jayne recommended lots of things to do and lovely places to eat which meant we could make the most of our short stay. I would definitely recommend to others and we look forward to going back.
:-)

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nicola P
Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have had the priviledge of staying recently at the Hayloft for a few weeks whilst working in nearby Stafford on business. All I can say is that Steve and Jayne make you feel like you are life long friends, in fact more like extended family. Whether you are here for one night or more the Hayloft is like a home from home. This place is best kept a secret because after you have visited you wont want anyone else discovering this hidden gem. (You will want to return here again and again !!)

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for one night on the way to a wedding in Cheshire. Jayne and her husband Steve were fantastic hosts. We'd had a battle with the traffic from London and arrived to a beer and then some of Steve's homemade wine - gorgeous, but potentially lethal! We stayed in the Garden Room which had everything you would expect in a hotel - as opposed to a B&B - and more. The finishing touches were perfect. We awoke to a 5 star breakfast - cereal, fruit, yoghurt, a full English with all the trimmings, coffee and OJ - brilliant. We really couldn't fault a thing about our stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2012

Stayed here with my boyfriend for two nights. We arrived on the Friday and were greeted with warmth and smiles! Jayne offered to help with our bags and promptly invited us inside for a drink....
There is an open door policy at The Hayloft and it makes you feel right at home.
Jayne suggested a pub nearby for dinner (The Holy Bush) which did not fail to satisfy! The food was amazing just as we were told it would be!
Back at The Hayloft, in the morning the breakfast was freshly made and possibly the best cooked breakfast ever! And Jayne's chickens had even provided the eggs!
Stephen even drew us a map of the best way to work the rides at Alton Towers! Good advice all round!!!
Again, for dinner, a curry house (Divine) was recommended and Stephen and Jayne even offered to let us bring it back to the B and B to use their dining room.
The room (Garden Room) was large and had great furniture which was clean and had plenty of storage. The bathroom was clean and had a good shower along with shower gel, shampoo and conditioner.
The only downside was that I fancied a bath after wandering around Alton Towers!

This bed and breakfast cannot be faulted. Friendly owners, very accommodating and welcoming. We shall definitely be returning!
Thank you Jayne!

Kate and James

• Stayed September 2012
Burton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2012

I stayed here with my parents & my adult bridesmaid the night before my wedding. I stayed in the twin room withmy Bridesmaid & arrived to find a bottle of champage & chocolates in my room, laid our beautiully with red rose petals scattered around them. My parents had the double room, but I used this room to get ready in on the morning of the wedding. The spacious, spotless rooms were thoughtfully set out with bales of towels & cuddly toys on the bed, with shower gel etc in the bathrooms & dressing gowns in the wardrobe. Jayne was incredibly friendly,very professional & accomadating of all our requirements, even when the hairdresser arrived at 7am! (followed by the photographer, florist & 2 wedding cars!). We were even able to leave a few things behind like hat boxes etc, to pick up the day after the wedding! She prepared us the most delicious breakfast with freshly baked pastries, fresh fruit, yoghurt, cereals and toast. This was our choice, but Jayne informed us that we could have had any breakfast we fancied. Whilst getting ready Jayne was on hand with pots of tea & coffee for all & brought in champagne glasses and a jug of fresh orange so we could enjoy a bucks fizz! She even provided a tot of delicious sloe gin to steady my pre-wedding nerves! The setting was beautiful & my dad certainly enjoyed walking around the grounds with the chickens practicing his speech! All in all, a home from home & I couldn't have asked for more on the morning of my special day! This B & B is a hidden gem & in my opinion offers 5 star luxury!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to The Hayloft B&B? Share your experiences!