“Amazing!”

Nonna Silvia's Trattoria and Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Nonna Silvia's Trattoria and Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 87 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tallcott
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Everything I've had here is delicious, and it's that 'one place' that I always chose to go on special occasions. The location isn't very cute or anything but the food (esp pumpkin ravioli) is superb.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank E L

Chicago, Illinois
“Pizza in Park Ridge ?”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

When living in Chicago one would not think there would be a need to cross over the city limits to obtain GREAT PIZZA!!! But, in this case it’s a must try. Everyone has a pizza option but the quality and consistency of this pie is unmatched in this area. My favorite is the Nonna Silvia's (mushroom, green pepper, sausage & onion) always carry-out and hot and crispy evenly distributed as if a machine put the ingredients on. If your choice is to dine-in, have a complete sit down menu, great atmosphere, and an outside seating area, this place is for you! My Friday night pizza!

3 Thank curveball34
White Mountains NH
“Great neighborhood find!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I were visiting family and were staying at a hotel near O'Hare. We wanted a quieter restaurant that was not part of a chain. Nonna Silvia's was just what we were looking for! I had the homemade Swiss chard pasta and my husband had the pork chop special. Both were excellent. We were there at the height of the dinner hour on a Thursday and it was quite busy, but service was still good. Our waiter was very pleasant and explained the specials very thoroughly...from memory! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a restaurant somewhat off the beaten path with a charming ambience and a menu that offers something other than the usual Italian fare.

2 Thank Laura W
“Good Pizza - Appetizers Need Work”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Ordered through GrubHub as I was passing through Chicago on a layover. Prompt delivery to my hotel, which was great. Thin crust pizza was very good. Sausage was spicy, but not overly so. Crispy crust, baked well. However, my main complaint was the appetizers. We ordered mozzarella sticks & breaded mushrooms and both left a lot to be desired!

The mozz sticks weren't fried enough, so the outside was soggy and the inside cheese was hard. The breaded mushrooms look like they were fried enough, however, every one we bit into was full of water (ugh!!) and had almost no flavor.

I really wanted to like everything and give them a good review. However, after our experience, I would advise you to order pizza - avoid apps.

1 Thank Ukwineguysgirl
Des Plaines, Illinois
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Went for a business lunch and had the specials - amazed at how much effort went into a lunch menu. I will suggest this whenever I get a "you pick" suggestion for lunch.

• Visited May 2013