“yum!”

Eggsperience Pancakes & Cafe
Ranked #25 of 87 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The fresh squeezed orange juice is amazing, and the rest of their food is good. The kitchen makes things fresh but is amazingly fast

1  Thank E L

Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We were there with a party of 11. Although we came without calling ahead they quickly accommodated us. The server was great. Everyone in our party like what they ordered. The building is fairly new, the Decor light and airy. It is a bit difficult to find, as it is located within a courtyard. We travel through Park Ridge occasionally, and will definitely be going back if we need breakfast.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Once we tried this place, we wound up coming here frequently over the past few months. I love breakfast places and I always look for new ones. The interior is beautiful. Although the booths are a bit tight to sit in. I am not large but I have a hard time with my 6ft+ frame getting into the smaller 2 person booths. They have tables as well. Keep that in mind if you are larger. They feature organic coffee and lots of healthy juices and combinations that are squeezed fresh. I like this a lot. We usually split one.. but its so hard to pick which juice to have. We love the food. Everything we have tried has been excellent. Usually I have no problem finishing any breakfast. I always find myself challenged to finish my meal here and wind up taking something home to finish later. Yes its that good. I really love the place for its organic coffee too and they give you a small pot.. and even a to go cup if you want one to take the last of it with you. Which I always do.
The prices are just a little more or comparable to other breakfast places but you get a good portion. Where you spend your extra$ will be on the exotic juices. So it is hard to say its more expensive because it depends if you order that.. Which we wind up doing. Food wise.. cost is similar or slightly higher.. but your portions are as well. I would say its well worth it.