“A Quick Bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Noodles & Company

Noodles & Company
Ranked #37 of 87 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: Fast Food, Japanese, Asian, Soups
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“A Quick Bite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Good selection- two sizes- and great for lunch becasue everyone can find something they like from Pasta Fresco to Thai Noodles with chicken

Visited March 2013

Des Plaines IL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wasnt up to my expectations”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

This has been opened for a while in Park Ridge and I hadn't been able to get there to try.
Finally went this Friday and what a disappointment.

Asked about the Mac and Cheese and she said that was a best seller. Clearly we all have different standards for Mac and Cheese. This didn't even look Creamy! The little sauce that was on the noodles was good, but its like they ran out! Dry noodles over the majority of the dish! Terrible.

Chicken soup was decent but the chicken was a bit dry.

But for $12.00 i guess you get what you pay for.

• Visited January 2013
Chicago
“Noodles...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2011

...are good but not authentic. It has fast services.

Chicago, IL
“favorite fast food joint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2009

The concept of this small chain is to serve 'noodles' tailored to your custom order and representing a variety of 'themes' for lack of better word. Italian type choices, Asian choices, and so-called 'American' choices. There are also many tasty soups and a few other side dishes. The fresh veggies in all the dishes, fairly creative menu (for a fast food place) and the ability to customize a bit (nothing totally premade) all in a fast food-ish format makes it a great value.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“There is no listing for...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2009

There is no listing for the one in Old Orchard Mall so I am just going to post here because Park Ridge is where I am from. I went to N&C because it was right next door to the new LL Bean store in Old Orchard. It was either that or nothing, as we had no time. I felt like I was eating a Disney Pixar version of food. It (my pad thai) was so far removed from what pad thai should be I was searching around for my 3-D glasses. They did have these cute little chopstick helper thingys though, and I stole 3 of them (they were free but I did not really need them and really we only bought two meals) so that was nice