“Park Ridge's best kept secret”

Perry's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Italian
Reviewed April 15, 2014

okay, there are very few restaurants in Park Ridge to begin with, even fewer worth your time and money. Perry's is definitely worth the time and money. This restaurant used to be so-so on taste and looks, but recently they underwent a renovation, which certainly included the menu because we are loving everything we try these days. Their thin pizza menu -- of which my husband is a fan -- is really yummy. Especially recommended is the thin cheese, onion and sausage. VERY cheesy and delicious. Staff is friendly and efficient. Dining room is small but cozy and attractive.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Pizza, both thin crust and deep dish are family favorites, and don't forget the beer nuggets! Not in the mood for pizza? Try the highly rated ribs. Italian beef is great. Menu is extensive, and now there is low-key, small group entertainment on weekends.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Ribs in the Chicagoland area! If you like fall off the bone,melt in your mouth ribs, you MUST try their ribs. Everyone I've had try them have switched over to Perry's for their ribs!

I've never tried their pizza, so I can't comment on it.

I've also never eaten in the restaurant, we just pick up.

We live too far away for delivery, so we have to pick up, but it is well worth the trip. My daughter travels from further inside Chicago to get their ribs.

By the way, nice revamping of the restaurant.

1  Thank N C C
Reviewed May 7, 2013

They just remodeled and the place looks great. The food is all good but the pizza is the main reason to go to Perrys

Reviewed March 10, 2013

My friend introduced me to Perry's as she is a Park Ridge Local. Great little place for meeting friends. The night we went, there was an entertainer singing some current music. TV's with the Hawks game too. Nice touch. We had rib tips and the flat bread. Both were delicious. Love the bbq sauce. Good selections of beers. Definitely a good choice for after a movie.

1  Thank empress5