“The Worst Pizza I have ever had!”

Perry's Pizza and Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Park Ridge
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Italian
Reviewed June 9, 2008

**terrible review**
I picked up my pizzas, I had a 1/2 off coupon for a sm pizza I ordered sausage and Mush, I was only given 1/2 off for a cheese, when I asked why Dean the MGR says because thats the say it is, whats's up with that???? Also my daughter talked me into ordering the pizza because she heard it was really good, it was about the worse I have ever eaten, all bread; do you have a new recipe or a new cook. I would love to have a response.

Reviewed April 3, 2008

went there for a pizza buffet. The selection was small but very good and the staff kept it coming quickly. The dining room is also small so get there early for the lunch buffet. They also have good ribs, appetizers, and the usual Italian fare. A pretty good option to fill up for cheap. Near O'Hare and 3 major expressways.

1  Thank mpaine1985