“Super 8 - Positive experience”
Review of Super 8 Paris IL

Super 8 Paris IL
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Paris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
BROWNSBURG
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Only problem I had was the coffee. My cup was full of grounds and it was just awful coffee. The breakfast selection was lacking as I expected bagels. Also flavored creamers would also have been nice. Overall though, the staff was great, the room was great it's just that I like my coffee in the morning and my cup was full of grounds, bleah! Just ruined my morning.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Chicago, Illinois, United States
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I usually have pleasant stays at Super 8's but here is the exception. My reservation was incorrect from the get go (wrong beds) but not the end of the world. I walk into my room and greeting me at the door are 2 large moths and an earwig, I quickly sweep them away hoping my wife doesn't notice. Start to settle in and I notice what looks to be animal hair covering the carpet. Now, bless your heart if you're pet friendly and can tolerate that but I have very severe allergies and my throat can close due to this so that was a deal breaker for me. The last string was when my wife went to use the toilet before leaving to find other accommodations and she stumbled across more dead insects. I understand we're out in the country and some can be expected but it really looked like no one had even vacuumed, much less anything else. When I brought it to the attention of the owners, nothing was even mentioned about doing anything to rectify the situation or even an apology for the inconvenience. Sorry Paris Super 8, you're a long way from Super.

Room Tip: Give the room a walk through before checking in to save some frustration.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Josh E

Travelers are raving about these Paris hotels

Canton, Ohio
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Used this property twice the summer of 2012. Quite satisfied. Nobody will confuse this with a luxury hotel but the room was clean and comfortable; the staff was polite and accomodating; and the breakfast, while still basic, was much improved over a couple of years ago. I don't know what more to expect for the money.

Room Tip: Might want to ask for a room on the back away from the manager's residence.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Colona
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I travel 4 nights a week with my sales career. I stay at many hotels and the service and cleanliness is very important to me! I couldn't ask for better responsive service. The staff was always polite and accomidating. The hotel was always nice and clean. We just wouldn't stay there if it's not. I have a team of 5 to 8 agents and we are in an area for 6 to 8 weeks so we have a pretty good opportunity to see the real side of hotels and I would certainly recomend this Super 8 hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Indiana
Reviewed November 20, 2011

They are very rude. Their "free" breakfast I would have tossed out to the birds to eat, as it was days old. They can very angry with me for tossing out stale croissant. Do not plan on this being a meal. The room was ok, but I must have been close to the manager's kitchen, because there was a nasty order of Indian food. Either go across the street, or find another town.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paris
No photo provided
Super 8 Marshall
Super 8 Marshall
#1 of 1 in Marshall
Red Carpet Inn
Red Carpet Inn
#12 of 18 in Terre Haute

Been to Super 8 Paris IL? Share your experiences!