“Wonderful attention to detail”

Andrew's at The Westbrook Farm
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Terre Haute, Indiana
“Wonderful attention to detail”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We enjoyed supper Saturday with a group of 4.
If you like historic settings - you will enjoy seeing the house built in 1855 - all brick inside walls too.
Menu is available on line if you would like to see the prices in advance---
My one 'complaint' and I didn't ask - I think I would have liked to have had just a salad - or maybe the salad and vegetables -- but I didn't ask - I will next time.
I had crab cakes - my husband had steak - rib eye and our friends had chicken w/ prosciutto.
Everyone enjoyed the meals.
We all had the Pomme de Terre Creation for a side - I don't remember the proper label - grilled potatoes w/ leeks?? It was delicious.
Sadly we turned down the desserts which were works of art!!!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank NKRGmom

illinois
“A gem in the country”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Always an incredible evening of dinning. My partner and I have been here several times and always enjoy ourselves. The atmosphere is quite charming and the service is impeccable. Of course, the food is always amazing!

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank SandRtravelers
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Worth the country drive”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Andrew's always provides outstanding food in a charming country atmosphere. I have dined here with large family groups and also for special occasions such as a wedding rehearsal dinner. Cindy and Andrew always strive to ensure that guests enjoy the food, the wine, and the service. We do not live in Paris and have dined at many restaurants around the country. Yet Andrew's remains one of our favorites. The steak and the seafood special are always top-notch.

• Visited July 2012
Paris, IL
“Andrew's”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Always outstanding. Andy and Cindy are great restauranteurs and very good for our community. Food and drink are consistently excellent.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Harroun
Paris, IL
“Romantic dining with a "Glow"”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

As a young boy, owner, Andy Patrick, rode the school bus past the Westbrook Farm and dreamed that one day he would own the dilapidated, two story farm house and create a restaurant for fine dining. When you enter, be sure to notice the black and white photos in the main hallway. They show the house as it looked before the Patricks began extensive restoration.

The three private dining rooms allow diners to appreciate the fine dining experience with limited number of other diners. The lighting is low and always presents a pleasant "glow". Andrew's wife, Cindy, serves as hostess and makes every diner feel right at home. Reservations are necessary as the restaurant is only open on Thursday- Saturday.

As locals, we have dined at Andrews more than 20 times and the food has always been superb. Andrew knows how to prepare and present outstanding dishes. The wine list is extensive and also includes his own private Westbrook labels. Be sure to leave room for Andrew's mouth-watering desserts!

Many diners drive 50 to 100 miles to enjoy Andrew's fresh creations.

Dining here is an unforgettable experience.

• Visited December 2012