“Hidden Gem of Palos”

Dining options: Reservations
Chi Town
“Hidden Gem of Palos”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place has awesome Sweet and Sour Chicken. The portions are just right and it is super tasty. Only Chi Tung in EP comes close, but the egg rolls here are great. The staff is awesome and always remembers us!! Kudos.

• Visited April 2014

Largo, Florida
“Pretty Good”
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My husband and I lived in the area for a while and we finally went in there after a couple of years. The food was very good. I enjoyed the main dishes, but it was not the best fried rice I have eaten. While the fried rice was good, it tasted a bit more like soy sauce then typical fried rice.

• Visited December 2013
“excellent food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

b y far the best chinese food we have had. we no longer have to drive to China Town. The food, price, service is excellent. hope they never move
we go there at least once a weekk

• Visited March 2014
Palos Hills, Illinois
“Very good very flavorful.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Great but large menu. Very good food. Food not always ready when you arrive for carry out. Dine in is good.

• Visited August 2013
Palos Hills, Illinois
“Best Chinese food outside China Town”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

After living in the area for over 10 years, I had a friend suggest this place. Boy have I been missing out. This is the best Chinese food that I have ever had. I even suggested it to my friend who is married into a Chinese family and now instead of going to Chinatown, they drive to here from the city. Everything we ordered was excellent right down to the crab. I haven't found anything bad on the menu yet and will continue to come here.

• Visited September 2013