Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

The customer service of the staff here are the selling point. Food is kinda so-so, but the convenience of delivery to your location (if nearby) provides convenience value. Again, staff are just amazingly helpful.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (398)

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

fantastic place, great food, very nice people, service at the highest level, we ate there every day for a week, next year as we will here, we definitely be back to Sopa - thanks

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

I've been living on koh samui for 3 year. I love to go to small thai places. As my family was there we tried this place as I read a lot of good tripadvisor comments .
Really disappointed . Only if you are a tourist... 40 bahts for a small bottle of water , 30 bahts for a fried egg , 100 bahts for fried noodle with vegetables only . Of course if it's not crazy expensive but comparing to other thai places it's really not worth ( especially the dishes were not tasty at all , maybe to please the tourists ? )
I guess the prices are a little bit higher because on some days they have a live band .
I have to say the place is very clean and the staff friendly but would definitely not recommend it for people used to thai food.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank anotheryear
Reviewed October 23, 2019

Went there to have a dinner with my partner. Incredibly good food and cheap as well! Had 4 dishes to share and finished with a dessert. All very delicious. Staff are very friendly!

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank Hanadamasaru
Reviewed October 5, 2019

We were staying nearby @ Deva Resort. Went for a stroll and soon found this place. So glad we did. Relaxed atmosphere. Such friendly service. Great food at reasonable prices. In our 2 week stay we ventured in a few times. One of my fave places I visited while on Samui. Highly recommend it.

Date of visit: September 2019