“Great food and wonderful staff!”
Review of Vittorio DE Roma - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2012

We live near this restaurant and it is always consistently good. The experience is enhanced by the outstanding staff. Food is delicious with a variety including excellent fish choices. They make a fabulous sangria in the summer months. It is our "go to place" to eat.

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Wow! This place is spectacular! Service is wonderful and the food is really good! Very authentic. Had my sons high school graduation dinner here because of the quality.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

The food is always great with great wine pours. If you are on a budget they have some great specials. I had the hazelnut Tilapia with fresh pasta and veggies for ten bucks!!! It comes with soup or salad and a ton of bread I was stuffed. All of the meals here are great with great service. Love the bar !

Reviewed February 21, 2012

We had an opportunity to dine here over the weekend. The staff was celebrating Fat Tuesday, which made things festive, but the entire experience was outstanding. From top to bottom - the ambience, the incredibly warm and capable staff, the music (live singer in adjoining bar) and THE FOOD. My husband said it may have been the best ravioli he has ever eaten. I enjoyed white fish in an artichoke, mushroom, garlic and butter sauce - absolutely superb. Entrees come with soup or salad - both of the soups we ordered were excellent. The breads were artisan, the wine poured in ample portion. Everything was simply top-notch. Fine dining at a reasonable price in Chicago's northwest suburbs. We cannot wait to return.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

We've been to this restaurant a few times before and have never been that impressed with the food. On this last visit, the food was OK but just not as good as I would have hoped. Started with a salad with blue cheese dressing - they must have thought I REALLY liked blue cheese since they had a lot of 'solid' blue cheese covered with a lot of dressing. Again, it was OK but too much. Then the shrimp and pasta special for the night - again, good but I've had a lot better. Can't put my finger on the problem, just that the food was good but not great. Went because we had a 1/2 off Groupon certificate so it was reasonable. The restaurant itself is very attractive and a nice place to visit with friends. Just not sure if I'd return for the food.

1  Thank arr70