“Real Mexican Food in the Heart of the Midwest”
Review of Mexico UNO INC

Mexico UNO INC
Ranked #9 of 148 Restaurants in Palatine
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
La Grange, Illinois
“Real Mexican Food in the Heart of the Midwest”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was my fourth visit for an evening meal. As soon as we were seated a waitress gave us menu's and a waiter arrived with corn chips and two salsas with ice water and flatware. We had an 18 month old child who loves to eat flour tortillas and we were able to request an immediate supply to begin feeding him so he wouldn't get restless. The service was quick, food was hot and tasty at a very affordable price. Flat screen TV's were in opposite corners of the room so that they could be viewed from any seat in the eating area. I've eaten taco's, a burrito, and fajita's in dinner style that includes refried beans, rice, shredded lettuce and a dollop of sour cream. While I've never been a fan of sour cream, it really tastes good with this combination of food. The servings are very generous and I've never had room to try any desserts.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank James F

Palatine, Illinois
“Authentic Mexican at Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Love this place! Large portions with authentic Mexican flavors. Friendly staff who recognize you when you walk in the four. Fast service and a wonderful bar. Great place for family and friend gatherings!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank teri0526
“true flavor of mexico”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The service and food reminded me on our last vacation in Mexico
Not only was the service great, it seamed like they known you forever
O and don't forget to order the bisteca ala mexicano
This is a restaurant favored and it will be yours too

• Visited May 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great little place.”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

The food is great and the margaritas are even better. I love this little place. The service is always quick and the price is right. We go here probably once a month.

Visited October 2012
Palatine, Illinois
“Great little Mexician Restaurant”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have been eating at Mexico Uno for over 16 years at least once a week. THis is the only Mexican resaurant in the area that serves goat and it is the best. I have them make up certain dishes for me that are not on the menu and they have a secret hot sause in the back that is not on the menu (but I will not tell you the name so they don't run out).

It is very friendly and the prices are reasonable. They have a wide selection of food for everyones taste. They can add the heat if you request or they can serve the dishes mild. I have not had a bad meal in over 16 years.

• Visited July 2012