“Store Front Gem in Palatine, il”
Review of Artistic Cuisine

Artistic Cuisine
Ranked #2 of 151 Restaurants in Palatine
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

Patagonia Salad is fantastic! The pizza is outstanding. Try the Meat Lovers Obsession; you will not be disappointed. Service is friendly & fabulous! Cozy little place with nice atmosphere! Love a store front restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Artistic Cuisine

Reviewed April 30, 2014

At first, I thought this place was cute, when 6 of us sat down for an early lunch/meeting. However, as the place filled up, it was deafening. I just can't return for that reason alone. The seating area is tight enough to make navigating entry & exit a bit awkward. There is no real bar or waiting area and I gathered from our server they do not have a full bar. The food was good though price point for a small plate of gnocchi at $8 seems a bit high. Items ordered by other people at my table seemed more plentiful for the $. Also I have to say, the service was a bit off. My pasta was delivered with a ton of shaved cheese on top (no one asked first), no fresh ground pepper offered to anyone with a salad, no beverage refill offered until the table was cleared, water must be on request only and no one asked if we wanted dessert or coffee. I know it was lunchtime, but still - the server should always make that effort.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had a reservation; we were asked to wait for 20 minutes but waited 50 instead, never've been seated and left totally disappointed. Terrible experience!

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Went for a birthday with the family. Place is a little on the small side. Not sure how they would fit any party of more than 6.
The appetizers were excellent. Wife had spinach empanadas and they were very well done. I had the calamari in saffron. Almost a curried calamari. Again just enough of that curry taste without being overwhelming. Youngest daughter couldn't get enough of the sauce on her breadsticks!
Wife and I shared the parrilada de carne. A huge mixed grill. A little overdone for my taste but the wife doesn't like seeing any red in her beef. The lamb ravioli s were a huge hit with one kid and the pot roast was given the thumbs up also.
Live only 10 minutes away and only just found this place. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Wrx8
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Whenever we have people visit us from out of town, we take them here. The food has an Italian sensibility with an Argentine flair! Always fresh and great seasonal dishes are prepared. They have a wonderful Trio for lunch that is a great value. It is a cozy room and the people who work here treat you like family!

1  Thank Shessmarter