“Worth the Search”
Review of Cheese Shop

Cheese Shop
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Ottawa
Reviewed March 23, 2014

You won't find this on the normal routes around town, so ask or gps it because it's worth the time. Hidden at the end of a dead end street, maybe people in Ottawa are wanting to keep it for themselves, but please share. A unique decor of antiques, even in the tables. Delicious menu, well prepared, while you wait and enjoy your surroundings. The cheeses look inviting and we saw several people taking out deli trays of cheeses and fruits. Our meal was fresh, well prepared and most of all very tasty. We look forward to coming back as we always look for and enjoy hometown ambiance.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I never would have found this place if someone hadn't shown me where to find it. A group of us ordered lunch and I would have stayed an hour had I known they sold all kinds of high quality italian speciality items.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is hidden back where you have to look for it. People that live in town know about it.

The prices are higher than comparable locations, but I for one don't mind paying extra if you get your money's worth.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is truly one of Ottawa hidden gems. Tucked away at the end of a dead end street on the city's west side, at first glance the place is deceiving. The food and service is excellent. A little pricy but well worth it. My wife and I love to stop here for a sandwich and fries on our way home from running errends. A great place to eat without the long lines and noisy crowds.

Been to Cheese Shop? Share your experiences!