“Not as good”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

This has always been one of our favorite spots so we went with family members. Classic comfy place with friendly owner and staff. Table ordered chicken, veal and seafood dishes and calamari...great appetizer and main courses except shrimp was over cooked...first time I've ever complained about their food. This certainly won't keep us from returning because meals are typically very good. Don't be afraid to give this place a try.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We come out to the Midwest every year to visit family and friends. This place has been here since I was a kid and is the go to place for an awesome steak in the area. Intimate..... family owned and staffed with great people. Top tier Steaks, Chicken, Ravs n broth, and Seafood. If I could rate it higher than 5 stars I would. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

A small venue that is big on service and food. They have a wide variety of food selections the will please most. Steaks and Italian are the highlights and seafood is right there too. Family owned and a place we look forward to each time we visit. Reservations are highly recommended.

Reviewed March 21, 2017

When my friends raved about this place in Ottawa, I was skeptical. Went with a group of friends for a holiday dinner & yes, it was good! I strive to be genuine so I will say that if it had been in the middle of Chicago I might have given it just 4 stars but given location and price, it deserves a 5! Good eats for a good price!

Reviewed March 2, 2017

We have been to many restuarants in Chicago, but none hold a candle to Casa Mia and it's owner Phil Hoffman, who truly cares about each and everyone of his customers. The food is outstanding, hard to believe this tremendous find is in a small town called Naplate, but it's worth the drive, and it's a meal you won't soon forget!!!

Been to Casa Mia restaurant? Share your experiences!