“Best choice of Asian food we found in Ottawa”
Review of Thai Cafe

Thai Cafe
Ranked #52 of 92 Restaurants in Ottawa
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very charming little place, delicious food, tom yum soup was wonderful! Only one overworked server but she was very sweet. Highly recommended!

1  Thank flyermontana
There are newer reviews for Thai Cafe

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I may not have extensive experience with Thai cuisine, but I do know when I dine out I want to enjoy a dinner that is fresh and tasty. I am never disappointed here. The spicy salad has the most unique and delicious salad dressing I have ever had. It is large enough to share at a table or to enjoy as an entree. I have tried multiple entrees, from noodles, to fried rice, to red snapper, and never have I been felt that there wasn't enough food or I wasn't getting my money's worth. And I order vegetarian options! (which are plentiful) It is small, authentic, and consistently very good. It is byob, but who doesn't enjoy pairing the perfect coctail with a wonderful meal?

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My husband and I love Thai food! But this was below average. Portions were small and tastless. Ordered an item that was to have curry and it did not and it was way too spicy to eat! No music, so all you could hear was someone banging around pots and pans. No alcohol unless you byob.Waitress was nice.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Food is always good. Love the coconut chicken soup! The parking situation is not desirable but does not detour me from coming.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

WOW, Jungle Curry!
The appetizers were great, quick and warm. The Pad Thai spices noodles were good as well. Calamari was huge. Loved it

Been to Thai Cafe? Share your experiences!