Comfort Inn(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
$93
  • Pool
$85
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

Best Western Oglesby Inn(Oglesby)(Great Value!)
$104
All reviewsfront deskstarved rockroom was cleanworking orderhotel chainswalk in showernext morningyogurtup to dateconvenient locationnice propertycomplimentary breakfasteasy accesswould stay againfairfieldproofingculvers
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We stayed at the Fairfield and the staff was very professional, the place clean and the breakfast excellent. What we had difficulty with was the handicapped room. The room had railings but a very small area near the toilet, causing my mother to have difficulty turning around in the bathroom. The floor had slippery tiles and there was no refridgerator. The staff assured me when making the reservation that we would have a fridge and a microwave. While this is true in all other rooms, it is not true for handicapped rooms. We needed a fridge to store medication. We were also not give a fee adjustment due to the lack of fridge.

If you are able bodied, you'll love it but if you have mobility problems BEWARE!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The hotel was newer, staff was friendly, it was clean. The breakfast was o.k. Cereal, toast, bagels, waffels, fruit, hard boiled eggs, breakfast sandwiches and biscuit and gravy. Pool was very small - capacity 17 and whirlpool capacity 3. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed here for two nights while visiting Starved Rock State Park. I'm a Marriott Elite member and were upgraded to a King Suite. The room was spotless and comfortable. Every staff member we came in contact with was friendly and went above and beyond to ensure our stay was wonderful. The breakfast was a typical Fairfield Inn breakfast...cereal, fruit, pastries and breakfast sandwiches.

We loved the state park and hope to visit again soon to do more hiking. We'll definitely stay here again when we do.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travling4fun
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I stayed here and forgot my mom's diamond studs she had lent me for my wedding day. Once I realized I had left them in my room, I knew the chances were slim they had been turned in. While the front desk clerk and manager were very helpful and sympathetic, my earrings were never found. Recently, I learned of a man who lost his wedding band at the hotel. Seems hard to believe jewelry just up and disappears there. We should always watch our belongings, but this is especially important at this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Stephanie S
Reviewed June 14, 2012

The hotel staff were very friendly. They set fresh baked cookies out on the Front Desk counter at night. We recieved a discount because we were staying there to be closer to the Ottawa Regional hospital for a surgery. Make sure you tell them the reason you are staying there for a discount if possible. The complmentary breakfast was good. You can have your bedsheets changed fresh everyday if you stay more than one night. The bathroom was spacious. There is a Culvers restaurant in front of the hotel which was convenient. The pool was warm and the hot tub was relaxing. There was never anyone else in the pool area when we were so we always had it to ourselves. The exercise area was small but had a treadmill. There was a small fridge that was not cold at all. I would not bring milk or yogurt or anything that could spoil easily. There is also a microwave which was nice. I thought the bed was comfortable but my sister found her bed uncomforable. Overall this hotel is sooo much better than the place we were planning to stay. We had a coupon for the Holiday Inn Express and when we went there to check it out the lobby smelled like smoke and the front desk people were rude and unhelpful and we found out the recently the pool roof collapsed into the pool and the pool wouldnt be available during our stay. Dont stay at Holiday Inn Express in Ottawa defintely stay at Fairfield Inn & Suites!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family