Comfort Inn(Ottawa)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$57
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $64/night.

$140
$109
  • Pool
$140
Best Western Oglesby Inn(Oglesby)(Great Value!)
$147
$122
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskstarved rockroom was cleanworking orderplenty of foodhotel chainswalk in showernext morningyogurtup to dateconvenient locationpool and hot tubnice propertycomplimentary breakfasteasy accessking roomwould stay again
Reviewed March 21, 2012

I've stayed here twice in the last 6 months and this review overs both stays.

We were traveling north on I-39, and decided to go the extra miles off route to stay here, they did not disappoint. Both times our arrival was after midnight. I think they have the fastest and most helpful check-in processor any hotel, and they're even cheery at 1am. The hotel is in great condition, with good sound proofing, and a location that's easy to get to. The staff at breakfast are friendly and helpful, and will even start up a good genuine (not phony or forced) conversation. They even got my kids talking, which isn't easy. This is definitely our place to stay when traveling on I-39. The management does a great job.

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank TSmurf
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Our room was very nice and clean. We traveled with our dog and it was great having her with us in the room for only $25.00. The bed was very cozy, the breakfast was impressive, lots of differant things to chose from. The only negative thing was that the pool was very small... someone wasn't thinking when they built it. Besides that its worth going to.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 18, 2012

This Fairfield Inn was wonderful. It is fairly new and kept very clean and they really like dogs. We weren't put into a smoking room like many chains do to you when you have a dog. The room was quite large and the bathroom was very nice and clean. Hotel staff was very friendly and recommended a good restaurant. Breakfast was good, no complaints. Best feature it is near Starved Rock State Park. Don't miss it!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank momskier
Reviewed January 15, 2012

Spent a weekend here visiting Starved Rock. My husband and I had one room and our daughter and her family had a room right next door as requested. The hotel was amazing fresh and clean. Our room was roomy, beds ultra comfortable with a variety of pillows to choose from, bathroom a good size and the stream from the shower head was good - impt to me. We utilized the pool and the jacuzzi and even sat by the fireplace to relax. One of the best assets was the soundproofing. My grandchildren are very active two and three year olds and I never heard them through the wall. Thank you! The staff was great and I especially enjoyed the kindness of the "breakfast" lady, even though the whole staff was great. My only suggestion would be for some fresh fruit at breakfast, but the reef righted fruit cups were a good substitute. I would recommend staying stay in this hotel for anyone visiting this area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Grumpyone88
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Stayed only one night at this hotel while visiting family in nearby Streator, which has no "acceptable" hotels in my opinion. This Fairfield was very comfortable and modern - we only had a couple of minor issues. First, we arrived around 8pm and there was a sign on the check in counter that the clerk was away but would be back. A few minutes into my wait, I wondered how long it would be before the desk person would return. Luckily it was only about 5 minutes in all, but it would be nice to have a house phone to call the person, if needed (they could carry a cordless or cell?). The lobby was clean and nicely decorated. We were given a room on the top floor, as requested in our reservation. The room was also nicely modern, with plenty of room for our Pack & Play that our infant would be sleeping in. Bathroom was very clean and we loved the walk-in shower (no disgusting shower curtain!). Bed was comfortable and it was very quiet (not sure how many other guests were there, but the parking lot was maybe 1/3 full). In the morning, we did visit the breakfast area, which is where our other issue occured. The variety was like most hotel breakfasts - with no fresh eggs or meat. They did have microwavable breakfast sandwiches, but that wasn't appealing to me. I did enjoy the packaged fruit cups in addition to fresh fruit. The issue we had was not exactly the fault of the hotel - it involved a guest bringing their dog into the food area. We travel frequently with our dog and know that it is not allowed to bring them into these areas. 10 minutes later, the woman running the breakfast area noticed and scolded the people, thankfully. But it would have been nice for the hotel desk to remind them of these rules when they checked in (as other hotel chains have done for us when we have our dog). Overall, it was a pleasant stay and we will likely use this hotel again when staying in the Ottawa area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family