I work in the hotel industry and must say that this was one of the cleanest hotels that I have ever stayed at. It is very new as well as modern and priced very well. They had a nice continental breakfast and the staff was very friendly. I took my children to Starved Rock and opted to stay a little bit farther away to avoid crowds at most of the local hotels. I am very glad that I chose this hotel and would definately recommend it.
While visiting Starved Rock we ate at the diner in the lodge. We were waited on by "Carolyn" and I just wanted to pass on my appreciation for the service she provided. She went out of her way to take care of us and also snuck me some animal crackers to give to my kids after lunch. She definately deserves to be recognized by the Lodge. If you are staying in the area and decide to eat at the Starved Rock Lodge, I recommend asking to be seating at her table. You will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield Inn & Suites is located near Starved Rock State Park, Matthiessen State Park, the I & M Canal and so much more. Our hotel offers clean, comfortable and modern accommodations. Free wi-fi, 24/7 indoor pool and hot tub, 24/7 exercise room, 24/7 business center and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Ottawa Starved Rock Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Ottawa Starved Rock Area Hotel Ottawa
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Ottawa Starved Rock Area