“Good place to eat ”

Cuisines: American
Description: Family Restaurant, Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner
Description: Family Restaurant, Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Had supper here and the food was real good. This is a local spot. We were strangers there. The service was great the food real tasty. Would stop again.

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

The breakfast is good prices are fair staff is friendly we don't come here to often. The restaurant is clean and there is plenty of parking

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I prefer to seek out the local favorites as opposed to the chain spots .
This was a a homerun .

I came for breakfast . My egg white omelette was probably the best I've had in a long long time . It was fluffy, and full.
The attractive thing about this place besides the good food is the atmosphere and the local regulars .

I had such a good experience at breakfast I decided to come back at lunch . It was jammed packed but there's a reason for that . I was happy to wait . Lots of comfort foods on the specials but I opted for the taco salad . Again I could not have had a better experience and quick service . The entire staff is friendly , hometown folk.

I'm planning on coming back for supper and make it a triple play !!!

Reviewed November 3, 2017

I ordered the fried walleye for lunch. It was not shaped like any walleye fillet I have ever seen, but then it didn't taste like walleye either. I don't know what they served, but I left most of it. I complained to the cashier and she laughingly said I must not like walleye. I corrected her that I really do and what they served me was not walleye. I was insulted and left. I will never return.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Arrived bright an early in the morning and was greated by Linda, the friendliest waitress I have met in a long time! Had a spinach and feta omlette that was delicious! If you're looking for breakfast when passing through Ottawa, IL give this place a try!

Been to Sunfield Restaurant? Share your experiences!