“Good Steak!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Tampa, Florida
“Good Steak!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

A friend had suggested this place for dinner. I decided to try their marinated rib eye steak. The others had ordered pork chops, shrimp and filet mignon. Once they brought out the food I was surprised to see how big the steak was. When I took a bite of the steak...it just kind of melted in my mouth. It tasted so good! Before I knew it I had finished most of the steak. It was worth every bite. The others enjoyed their food as well. The crème brulee dessert was very good. Be sure to try the marinated rib eye! Its well worth it.

• Visited November 2013

Franklin, Pennsylvania
“Come for the food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Woody's Steakhouse is a nice place to go for lunch or dinner. They serve large portions so please come hungry. The night we were there, they were one person short (in my opinion)
on their staffing, causing the very wonderful wait staff to work very hard to make everything run as smooth as it could.Now the food,as I mentioned, come hungry because your plates will be full of honest, solid food presentations on a wide and varied menu. We enjoyed both the duck breast and the stuffed mushrooms for appetizers. As we were traveling we can't return soon, but would put this on a two week rotation if we were local.

• Visited October 2013
Joliet, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food building needs some help”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2013

We ate there early Friday evening. Our server was awesome. I was looking fowar s to enjoying a great old time steakhouse meal. They defintely delivered on that. I had the filet which was perfect. Salad was fresh and the potato was great. I would have skipped the corn as it didn not do t h e meal justice.

• Visited September 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Great steaks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Ate at Woodys last weekend. This place has the best food. The filets are to die for. You just want to keep on eating. The servers are always friendly. My only complaint would been room temp. First it's really cold,then warm. I usually wear long sleeves here.

• Visited August 2013
amylyn
“Outstanding Prime Rib, wonderfull wine, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

We were traveling through Ottawa and stayed the night right off I80. Our hotel recommended Woody's for a good steak. We were seated promptly, served professionally and courteously and the food was outstanding! We ordered a bottle of the 2010 Davis Bynum Pino Noir, excellent wine. My daughter had the children's spaghetti and an ice cream sundae and devoured it. My husband and I both had the prime rib, medium rare. Perfectly prepared and served. I would not recommend ever ordering prime rib medium well or well, i think that could be the problem with other reviewers prime. Prime rib is meant to be eaten pink, not brown. I overheard the table next to us raving about the duck, I love duck and will try that next time we are traveling through. The decor is vintage, it reminded me of eating in the restaurants on the coast of Croatia. Loved everything about the place!

• Visited July 2013